In order to prevent misuse of rental licenses, it is unfortunately necessary that changes to the domains or resetting of the domain binding are carried out by the support team. However, a domain reset per customer per month is generally completely legitimate, but everything that goes beyond that is decided on a case-by-case basis. To change a domain, do the following:
- Switch to the page of your subscription overview via the menu items "My account> Subscriptions"
- First copy the respective subscription key of the rental license whose domain you want to reset to the clipboard (CTRL + C)
- Below the table you will find the area with the heading "Reset domain binding", click on the "Fill out form" button (see screenshot)
- Another window now opens. Now copy the subscription key from the clipboard into the specified field (CTRL + V) and send the form
- After submitting the button "Fill out form" should be deactivated, this button is available again when the task has been processed by us.