Note: Please note that the beta versions are not intended for productive use, but only for preliminary testing. However, if a beta version is installed via the package server, you have to expect serious errors or data to be irretrievably lost. The use of beta versions is therefore entirely at your own risk!
Tea(m)speak Interface Main System 22.214.171.124 BETA Changelog
In this update, security-relevant properties have been updated which have an immediate effect on the authorizations of all users of the TSI when the update has been applied. The defined level of roles now also restricts access to client, channel or server group rights.
- The user experience for resellers has been improved
- The authorization level of roles now also restricts access to client, channel or server group rights
- The authorization "channel_icon_id" now allows users to edit channel icons as required
- Roles can no longer be deleted if users or resellers are still assigned
- You will no longer be logged off if the virtual server of a user cannot be reached and you switch to his view