Note: Please note that the beta versions are not intended for productive use, but only for preliminary testing. If, however, a beta version is installed via the package server, you have to expect serious errors or data to be irretrievably lost. The use of beta versions is therefore entirely at your own risk!
Tea(m)speak Interface Main System 184.108.40.206 BETA Changelog
In this update, security-relevant properties have been updated which have an immediate effect on the authorizations of all users of the TSI when the update has been applied. In the new version, two new role authorizations have been added, which have to be reassigned to the respective roles after the update if the respective users should still have access to functions restricted by the new authorizations!
- Improved the user experience when adding and editing instances
- The handling and the user experience of the template administration for creating virtual servers have been improved
- The representation of role permission that represent write access are now highlighted
- Virtual server templates can now be copied
- The role permission "tsi_virtualserver_channel_modify" has been added, which restricts or allows editing channels on assigned virtual servers
- The role permission "tsi_virtualserver_modify" has been added, which restricts or allows editing of assigned virtual servers