Problems with Plesk Extension

• Hi and welcome, yes that works without any problems, just specify the serial number on a new installation or add it as an existing TSI instance in Plesk. If you have more questions, just answer this post.

Hast du kurz Zeit? Falls ja, würde ich mich sehr über eine Rezension für eines unserer Produkte freuen. Damit hilfst du nicht nur uns, sondern auch allen anderen Nutzern, denn wir bemühen uns stets aufgrund solcher Erfahrungswerte, Rezensionen und anderen Kriterien das Benutzererlebnis unserer Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern.

TSI STARTER ABO - TSI GAMING ABO - TSI HOSTING ABO

• Short update on my part. Since I am of the opinion that this question will probably ask several users, I have this created an article in the FAQ section, you can find this under the following link. I hope we could help you with that.

Hast du kurz Zeit? Falls ja, würde ich mich sehr über eine Rezension für eines unserer Produkte freuen. Damit hilfst du nicht nur uns, sondern auch allen anderen Nutzern, denn wir bemühen uns stets aufgrund solcher Erfahrungswerte, Rezensionen und anderen Kriterien das Benutzererlebnis unserer Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern.

• Hey i have now a problem with the installation becouse when i do it trough the extension i get "

Error: The TSI can not be installed in the selected directory because it is protected or the webspace is not yet accessible. Try again or choose another installation directory." but i see the check1215161.php file created and i have set all permissions to true that is for subdomain....

When i try to install to domains subfolder it works normally... Any help with that?

• There is no reason to worry here and there is no error. This is just because of the DNS connectivity, similar to the extension of Let's Encrypt, because it may take a bit until the subdomain is known enough. Unfortunately, we have no influence on this but usually it should not take more than 15 minutes to reach the subdomain.

• Yes, you may extend your license at any time.

Note for others: This only applies for customers on this site, not if you bought the license via Plesk.

• Ok! Thanks for your help Daniel... I have last question... My license currently does not have some modules (becouse i did not wanted them) but if i would want to buy them some day later is it possible? (without buying them with new license)

As Alex says, that's no problem at all. You can easily do this via your customer account (see picture).

If you have any questions, please contact us again, we are always ready to help.

• So far im still getting "

Error: The TSI can not be installed in the selected directory because it is protected or the webspace is not yet accessible. Try again or choose another installation directory." it has been like 30 minutes now... I guess its not an DNS issue

• Since I have to give you right, because if you give a subdirectory, the installation works even if I understood you correctly or? Is Plesk running on Linux or Windows? Please try to empty the desired directory completely and repeat the installation process. If it does not work again, please run the Plesk-Repair Tool for the respective webspace to correct any permissions you have set and try again. A corresponding guide can be found at this link: https://docs.plesk.com/en-US/1…tility-file-system.75675/

If the installation still fails after that, please contact me again or let me know if it worked. Thank you in advance in advance for your patience.

EDIT: Guide for Windows https://docs.plesk.com/en-US/1…tility-file-system.74668/

• Plesk is running on linux i already tried emptying the directory it did not worked... i will try the process with repair tool

EDIT: Plesk repair tool did not found anything wrong

rep.PNG

EDIT2: I will probally just use an subfolder instead of a subdomain its not that big of a deal...

• Plesk is running on linux i already tried emptying the directory it did not worked... i will try the process with repair tool

EDIT: Plesk repair tool did not found anything wrong

rep.PNG

EDIT2: I will probally just use an subfolder instead of a subdomain its not that big of a deal...

I will try to reproduce the problem and to improve the extension in this regard, unfortunately we have not had such a case yet, which is why I do not really know what the problem is now. The fact that it does not work for you I am really very sorry and I thank you for your understanding. As soon as I have found a solution or workaround this will be published with the next update of the extension.

• Daniel

Added the Label TSI Main System
  • Daniel

Added the Label Relieved in a makeshift manner